October 20th, 7:30 PM – 11:30 PM
A perfect closing for the FIAT/IFTA World Conference!
Exceptionally taking place on the last conference evening, this year’s Gala Dinner will also act as the conference closing. All conference attendees are invited to join, to evaluate all that one has heard and seen while enjoying food, drinks and music under a starry Alpine sky.
Free admittance for registered conference attendees.
Available for third parties interested in attending the Gala Dinner social event on October 20th.
For the Gala Dinner, we’ll ascend to the rooftop terrace of the PalaCinema, featuring a magnificent cityscape.
Ticket types and prices are as follows:
- Accompanying parties – €90
- This ticket doesn’t include access to the FIAT/IFTA World Conference.
- Member/Speaker & Non-Member tickets include access to all FIAT/IFTA Social Events.
For more information, please visit the World Conference page.
Terms & Contions
- Participants who cancel before 30th September 2023 will be entitled to a 50% refund of their registration fee. No refunds are possible for cancellations received after 30th September 2023.
- A participant who cancels may ask the FIAT/IFTA Office to transfer the registration to a colleague. A fee of 10% of the registration fee is charged for the replacements/transfers.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing to FIAT/IFTA Office in order to receive any possible reimbursement.
- The participants shall bear any bank charges for international transfers.
- Refunds for no-shows are not possible.
- Until payment has been received, registration for the World Conference and any of its associated events will not be valid. Without a valid registration, participants will not be listed in the programme or in the list of participants.
- The FIAT/IFTA reserves the right to update individual registrations and invoices to reflect the registrant’s FIAT/IFTA membership status.
- The data submitted during registration will be used in the framework of the membership of the organisation mentioned above to FIAT/IFTA. This data will be treated according to FIAT/IFTA’s Privacy and Data Processing Statement.
The programme is correct at the time of publishing. Still, organisers reserve the right to alter it if and when deemed necessary, and the FIAT/IFTA Office reserves the right to make changes without prior notice to the parties concerned.
All World Conference and other arrangements are subject to alteration and cancellation at any time without prior notice due to factors that are outside of the organisers’ reasonable control. This will be at the sole and absolute discretion of the organisers. Should such events, such as Force Majeure, render the organisers unable to deliver such service, the organisers shall not be held responsible. The organisers cannot be held responsible for any damages and/or costs arising from any such alteration or cancellation.
Date: October 20, 2023
Start time: 19:30 CEST
End time: 23:30 CEST
Venue: PalaCinema Rooftop Terrace
Directions: Piazza Remo Rossi, 1. 6600, Locarno. Switzerland