The Full Conference Registration fee includes entry to all conference presentations, workshops and social events, except for the Gala Dinner & Awards Ceremony.
The One Day Conference Registration includes one-day entry to all conference presentations and workshops.
All conference registrations include coffee and refreshments during the breaks and lunch provided at the conference venue.
Students applying for the Conference Registration for Students will be required to submit valid proof of registration at a university for the 2022-2023 academic year. Places may be limited. Student Registration does not include entry to social events unless specifically indicated.
A Note on Virtual Attendance
The Virtual Attendance registration grants participants the ability to join specific live events (i.e. General Assembly & Awards Ceremony) during the FIAT/IFTA World Conference’s dates (4 – 6 October) and access to the Conference platform for a limited time starting a few days after the live event in Cape Town. Using this platform, virtual attendees will be able to view a curated selection of the presentations given during the Conference in Cape Town.
The complete list of presentations and the dates they will be available will be announced as we get closer to the World Conference. In Person registrants will also have access to the platform until it is taken offline later in the year.
If you are a speaker and are unable to travel to Cape Town for your presentation, please contact FIAT/IFTA’s General Secretary and Network & Communications Coordinator to share the specifics of your case.
All registration fees shown below are in South African Rand with an estimated amount in Euro based on a R17.00 to 1 Euro exchange rate (dated 15 June 2022).
(South African Rand)
|Virtual Attendance*: FIAT/IFTA member/Speaker||R1700.00||€100.00|
|Virtual Attendance*: FIAT/IFTA non-member||R2125.00||€125.00|
A student certificate will be asked during the conference
Wednesday, October 5th, 7:30pm
* The above amounts in Euros are only for indicative purposes based on the previously mentioned exchange rate.
The Early Bird registration period ended on 31 August.
Terms & Conditions
- Participants who cancel before 31st August 2022 will be entitled to a 50% refund of their registration fee. No refunds are possible for cancellations received after 31st August 2022.
- A participant who cancels may ask the Conference Secretariat to transfer the registration to a colleague. A fee of 10% of the registration fee is charged for the replacements/transfers.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing to the Conference Secretariat, c/o The Conference Company (firstname.lastname@example.org), in order to receive any possible reimbursement.
- 15% VAT is excluded from the fee.
- Any bank charges for the international transfer shall be borne by the delegates.
- Refunds will be processed after the conference accounts have been reconciled and on receipt of a written request sent to the Conference Secretariat (email@example.com).
- Refunds for no-shows are not possible.
- The early-bird registration fee will only be applicable to participants who register and pay prior to the early-bird cut-off dates mentioned- 15 August 2022. A participant who registers prior to the cut-off date and omits to pay will automatically be charged the higher registration fee without prior notification.
- Until payment has been received, registration for the Conference and any of its associated events cannot be confirmed and without confirmed registration, participants will not be listed in the programme or in the list of participants.
The Conference organisers have taken all reasonable care in making arrangements for the 2022 Conference. In the event of unforeseen disruptions, neither the Conference Secretariat nor FIAT/IFTA can be held responsible for any losses incurred by participants. The programme is correct at the time of publishing, but organisers reserve the right to alter it if and when deemed necessary and the Conference Secretariat reserves the right to make changes, without prior notice to the parties concerned. All disputes are subject to resolution under South African Law.
All conference and other arrangements are subject to alteration and cancellation at any time without prior notice, due to factors that are outside of the organisers’ reasonable control. This will be at the sole and absolute discretion of the organisers. Should such events, such as Force Majeure, render the organisers unable to deliver such service, the organisers shall not be held responsible. The organisers cannot be held responsible for any damages and/or costs arising from any such alteration or cancellation.