I. GENERAL REGULATIONS
- Online purchase of either registration fee for the FIAT/IFTA World Conference or the Conference accommodations means accepting the below general regulations of online purchase.
- ICP Group SA as the executive producer of the conference offers you the possibility of online purchase of the following services: registration for the conference, hotel accommodation at the accredited conference hotel.
- All online credit card payments are processed via Dotpay.pl
You may contact the ICP GROUP SA at firstname.lastname@example.org +48 22 54 88 100.
- Registration fees as well as accommodation are sold by ICP Group SA whose headquarters are based at Al. Wilanowska 303a, 02-665 Warsaw, Poland
- All prices quoted on the website include VAT tax and are given in Polish currency PLN.
II. REGISTRATION & PAYMENTS
- By purchasing the registration and acommodation online you agree to attend the FIAT/IFTA WORLD CONFERENCE 2016 and agree to have your data processed for the sole purpose of the conference attendance and accommodation booking.
- Once your registration or accommodation is purchased online, you will receive a notification letter with the details of your order as well as a separate invoice for all purchases.
- Forms of payment
a) payment by bank transfer
b) payment by a credit card through our payment supplier Dotpay.pl
III. REGISTRATION WITHDRAWAL & COMPLAINTS
- According to the article (Dz. U. 2014 r. poz. 827 ) of 30th May 2014 of the Polish law you have the right to resign from registration & accommodation services offered by ICP Group SA as part of the FIAT/IFTA World Conference 2016 within 14 days of purchase. In this case please contact us at email@example.com to fill in for official withdrawal from the conference and reclaim of the paid funds. ICP Group SA holds the right to return the funds within 14 days of receiving the official services withdrawal.
- Should you have any complaints or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your complaint within 10 working days.
- Any other matters not mentioned in these regulations comes under the scrutiny of the law of the Republic of Poland.