Call for applications
The FRAME Mentoring call for applications is open until March 17th.
Since 2010, INA (French National Audiovisual Institute) has organised the yearly FRAME training programm
The mentoring programme
- Monthly online exchanges with your mentor and other relevant experts from June to December 2024.
- A professional immersion for two weeks at INA or in the mentor’s organisation during the autumn of 2024.
- An Accreditation to the FIAT/IFTA World Conference 2024 in Bucharest, Romania, in October 2024 will offer you an overview of the latest trends in audiovisual archives and an opportunity to develop your network.
All expenses (flights, hotels, lunches) are 100% covered by the programme scholarship.
FRAME Mentoring is primarily addressed to professionals involved in an ongoing project or to be launched soon. The mentee’s project could deal with (non-exhaustive list):
- Design and implementation of an archiving workflow
- Collect of audiovisual archives
- Preservation of audiovisual archives physical carriers
- Audiovisual and film restauration
- Digital archive management
- Digital archive long-term preservation
- Management, notably of an audiovisual archives department
- Implementation of a database and definition of data models
- Rights management
- Research and scientific access and projects using audiovisual archives
- Educative access and projects using AV archives
- General audience access project using AV archives
- Production of audiovisual content based on archives (film, documentary, digital and innovative content)
- Post-disaster handling of collections