The FRAME Mentoring call for applications is open until March 15.
The programme is addressed to all junior professionals (with around max. 5 years of experience in the same or similar position) working in the audiovisual field. It aims to support them in their career path development and implement one of their projects. 2 applicants will be selected.
The mentoring programme includes the following:
- Monthly online exchanges with your mentor and other relevant experts from June to December 2023.
- A professional immersion for two weeks at INA or the mentor’s organisation during the autumn of 2023.
- An Accreditation to the next FIAT/IFTA World Conference, which will be organised in Locarno (Switzerland) on 17-20 October 2023, will offer you an overview of the latest trends in audiovisual archives and an opportunity to develop your network.
All expenses (flights, hotels, lunches) are 100% covered by the programme scholarship.
FRAME Mentoring is primarily addressed to professionals involved in a project ongoing or to be launched soon. The mentee’s project could deal with (non-exhaustive list):
- Design and implementation of an archiving workflow.
- Collect audiovisual archives.
- Preservation of audiovisual archives physical carriers.
- Audiovisual and film restauration.
- Digital archive management.
- Digital archive long-term preservation.
- Management, notably of an audiovisual archives department.
- Implementation of a database and definition of data models.
- Rights management.
- Research and scientific access and projects using audiovisual archives.
- Educative access and projects using AV archives.
- General audience access project using AV archives.
- Production of audiovisual content based on archives (film, documentary, digital and innovative content).
- Post-disaster handling of collections.