FIAT/IFTA World Conference 2019 – Rixos Hotel – Dubrovnik
22 – 25 October 2019
Champions of Value and Trust – AV Archives in the all-media world
The 2019 FIAT/IFTA World Conference will take place at the Rixos Hotel in Dubrovnik, Croatia, from October 22nd – 25th and will be hosted by HRT (Hrvatska Radiotelevizija) and supported by the HAVC (Croatian Audiovisual Centre) and the City of Dubrovnik.
Send us your proposal
We welcome presentations based on user experiences, new initiatives or perspectives, striking conclusions, successes but also failures. The main objective is to share knowledge and results with FIAT/IFTA members in order to understand the lessons learned and new challenges or solutions arising. Most sessions will consist of three 25 minutes presentations plus time for discussion and questions. The topics mentioned above reflect current interests and evolutions. Suggestions for subjects not mentioned in the call are also welcome, but should be contextualised thoroughly.
The conference will have different types of sessions presenting:
- Keynote speakers
- Plenary sessions
- Case study sessions
- Expert tables
If you would like to present during the 2019 FIAT/IFTA World Conference, we ask you to submit:
- a working title of your presentation (1 line)
- an abstract of your presentation (15 to 20 lines)
- the theme and subject in which you would propose to include your presentation (see above)
- a short bio of the proposed speaker(s) (5 to 10 lines)
- the kind of session you’d like to see your contribution included in (see above)
The selection of presentations will be made in May by the programme committee. The presenters will receive their notification via email after this selection.
Proposals should be submitted via this link. The deadline for presenting propositions is
prolongated until April 25th 2019. Proposals are not accepted anymore.
- speakers are required to cater for their own costs related to travel, stay and conference registration (speakers will benefit from the same reduced registration fee as FIAT/IFTA members). In order to avoid late speaker withdrawals as much as possible, speakers will be required to register before the early bird deadline passes.
- FIAT/IFTA intends to award 5 travel and accommodation grants for a maximum of € 1000 each. For more information, please keep an eye on the FIAT/IFTA website and social media channels.
- commercial companies are welcome to the stage, but are strongly encouraged to propose a dual presentation with a client.
- all presentations at the conference may be documented via audiovisual media and photo, in accordance with the FIAT/IFTA Privacy and Data Processing Statement. If you explicitly would like to avoid this, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org.