The FIAT/IFTA Executive Council as elected during the online General Assembly 2020, including co-opted members.
FIAT/IFTA is managed by an Executive Council consisting of twelve members elected by the General Assembly. The Council is headed by a President elected at the General Assembly, every two years. The General Secretary, the Treasurer and the Vice-presidents are appointed by the Executive Council among its members. Other members may be co-opted by the Executive Council in order to obtain a wide geographic and professional representation.
The President and the Executive Council determine the objectives and outcomes of federation’s actions. Since the elections on 27 October 2020, and the subsequent Executive Council meeting on 30 October 2020 the FIAT/IFTA Executive Council consists of:
- Brecht Declercq (meemoo, President)
- Delphine Wibaux (INA, vice-President and Membership Secretary, elected member)
- Virginia Bazán-Gil (RTVE, General Secretary, elected member)
- Theo Mäusli (SRG-SSR, elected member)
- Bríd Dooley (RTÉ, elected member)
- Paolo Pagliero (RAI, elected member)
- Dorothy Donnan (Al Arabiya, elected member)
- Tom De Smet (Sound and Vision, elected member)
- Eva-Lis Green (National Library of Sweden, elected member)
- Herbert Hayduck (ORF, elected member, MSC Chair)
- Laurent Boch (RAI, elected member, PMC Chair)
- Vicky Plaine (BBC, co-opted member, MMC Chair)
- Maria Drabczyk (FINA, co-opted member, VUC Chair)